1. Guarantee the quality of the project: The steel welding net is manufactured by fully automatic and intelligent consumption line under the strict quality control of the factory. Mesh size, steel bar specifications and quality are strictly controlled. It prevents the occurrence of manual tie-up net omission, unstable tie-up, wrong tie-up and jerry-building. The mesh has the advantages of high steel, good elasticity, precise average spacing and high strength of welding joints. Therefore, the quality of the project has been greatly improved.
2. Improve the anti-seismic and anti-cracking performance: The longitudinal and transverse bars of welded steel bars form a network structure, so they have good bond and anchorage with concrete, and the accepted load can spread and spread averagely, thus significantly improving the anti-seismic and anti-cracking performance of reinforced concrete structures. According to the practice test, paving the welded reinforcing bar net on the road can reduce the occurrence of cracks by more than 75% compared with the manual binding net.
3. Save the amount of reinforcing bars: The design strength of disc reinforcing bars is 210N/mm, while that of welded reinforcing bars is 360N/mm. According to the criterion of equal strength substitution, considering the comprehensive factors, the use of welded reinforcing bars can save more than 30% of the amount of reinforcing bars. And the reinforcing steel mesh does not need to be reprocessed after it is transported to the site, so there is no loss.
4. Accelerate the construction progress: The use of welded steel mesh can make the construction of the project faster. As long as the steel welding net is laid according to the request, the concrete can be poured, eliminating the links of steel cutting, laying and binding step by step. It can save 50% - 70% of the working hours, greatly speed up the construction progress and shorten the construction period.
5. Reducing engineering cost: Although the unit price of welded reinforcing bar net is higher than that of scattered reinforcing bar, comprehensive consideration of such factors as data consumption, data loss, construction speed, construction difficulty level, labor cost, on-site processing cost and mechanical processing cost can reduce the cost of reinforcing bar project by 5%-10%, which has considerable economic benefits.
Welded steel mesh is used for pavement, bridges, airports, gardens, public places, squares, highways, railways, highways, factories and other barriers. The welding procedure of steel mesh is consumed automatically by computer. The welding quality is good. The mechanical properties of steel bars before and after welding are almost unchanged.
The above contents are arranged and published by Jinan Reinforcement Wholesale Factory. More relevant information can be consulted by clicking on our official website: http://www.namegeneration.net./