Steel mesh welding has a lot of knowledge
1. At each intersection point of load flat steel and cross bar, the plate grid shall be fixed by welding, riveting (method: connecting multiple parts) or pressing lock.
2. The pressure resistance welding or arc welding is preferred for the welding of reinforcement mesh.
3. The press lock of reinforcing mesh can be fixed by pressing the cross bar into the load flat steel with a press.
4. The reinforcement mesh should be processed into various sizes according to the needs of users. The appearance of welded steel mesh is of great significance in improving construction efficiency, structural quality, safety and reliability, and changing the traditional construction method. It can be used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete structure and ordinary reinforcement of prestressed concrete structure.
5. The spacing of load flat steel and cross bar can be determined by the supplier according to the design requirements. As an industrial platform, it is recommended that the distance between load flat steel and cross bar shall not be greater than 40mm and 165mm respectively.