Common ways of welding steel wire mesh:
1. Electroslag working pressure welding: put a small piece of conductive flux (bearing steel ball, stainless steel electrode, etc.) between left and right welding reinforcement, install flux box and add flux, and connect the power circuit ignited by starting arc with AC welding machine. After the slag pool is produced, the steel bar is melted and the arc is stable for a certain time. In addition, manual clamping structure is used to clamp the top to remove the impurities and bubbles, and then the connector is generated. This kind of welding key is used to extend the vertical steel bars in the reinforced concrete precast members of cast-in-place slabs.
2. Resistance spot welding: the left and right electrodes of the nut spot welding machine touch the cross type steel bar and connect the current amount. The point contact resistor of the cross type steel bar is very high. The heat generated by the current will melt the steel bar, and in addition, the electrode will pressurize and weld the reinforcement. It is used for welding steel mesh, steel frame and other steel bar cross connection.
3. Standard gas pressure welding of steel bar: the tail end of steel bar is heated to plastic deformation (temperature is about 1320-1340 ℃) with a certain proportion of CO2 (purity ≥ 98.5%, canned pressure is lower than 5-10kg / cm2), and then the steel bars are welded together by releasing the working pressure exceeding 3000kg / cm2.
4. Flash butt welding: butt welding machine is used to make two parts of steel bar touch. Under the effect of low voltage and high current flow, the steel bar is heated to a certain temperature and softened, and then the top is pressurized radially to produce butt welding head, which is radially widened.
5. Electric arc welding: high temperature arc is generated between the electrode and the weldment by using the secondary arc welding machine, which dissolves the welding wire and the weldment within the arc ignition scope, and generates the joint or welding after condensation.
The above is about the commonly used welding method of steel mesh, thank you for your reading, hope to help you. If you have other questions, welcome to consult Jinan Steel wholesale http://www.namegeneration.net Website.