1. The working principle of anticorrosive impregnating tank for building mesh.
2. The tank body is a long strip container with preservative in it; the tank is equipped with an agitator.
3. The agitator can move left and right in the tank to mix the preservative evenly to ensure the stability of the impregnation quality. The movement of the agitator is driven by the motor 5 through the chain 6.
As the preservative is a suspension, it must rely on the mixer to maintain the uniformity of the preservative in the tank, otherwise it will affect the effect of the anticorrosive coating.
4. The building mesh dryer uses steam as the heating medium, and the steam heats the mesh in the box through the radiator. Each box can be loaded with more than ten groups of steel mesh. The construction mesh is loaded from the entrance and placed on the transmission chain. Each group of steel mesh chain is moved once. After a certain time of moving and drying, the dried mesh is lifted out from the exit.
5. The automatic anti-corrosion drying production line is a two-layer steel frame. The steel mesh is composed of steel drill rod, steel beam and assembly frame. Hoist the trolley to the lower layer and assemble the mesh trolley. The trolley moves on the lower rail. The movement is driven by the hydraulic cylinder beside the rail.
When it is moved to the lifting platform, the platform will be lowered so that the reinforcement will be immersed in the immersion tank, then the platform will be raised and vibrated for a moment, so that the excess preservative will drop into the tank; the car will continue to move forward and enter the hot air box for drying.
The dried mesh enters the second soaking tank for the second soaking and drying, then the lifting frame rises to the upper track and returns, then enters the drying box for the second drying, and finally completes the anti-corrosion work.
The dried construction mesh is hoisted by the crown block to put the mesh group into the mold. This anti-corrosion production and processing line completes the anti-corrosion processing of one network piece every 6 minutes, with high output.