There are many kinds of reinforcing bars, which are generally classified according to chemical composition, production process, rolling shape, supply mode, diameter and use in structure.
1. According to chemical constituents
Carbon steel bar and general low alloy steel bar. According to the amount of carbon, carbon steel bars are divided into low carbon steel bars (carbon content is less than 0.25%, such as grade I bars), medium carbon steel bars (carbon content is 0.25%-0.7%, such as grade IV bars), high carbon steel bars (carbon content is 0.70%-1.4%, such as carbon steel wires). In addition to iron and carbon elements, carbon steel contains a few impurities such as silicon, manganese, phosphorus and sulfur in the process of exercise. This is the case. Generally, low-alloy steel bars take part in a few alloying elements in low-carbon steel and medium-carbon steel to obtain steel grades with high strength and good inductive function. The commonly used alloying elements in steel bars are silicon, manganese, vanadium, titanium and so on. Generally, the main types of low-alloy steel bars are 20MnSi, 40Si2MnV, 45SiMnTi, etc.
2. According to rolling shape
(1) Smooth reinforcing bars: Grade I reinforcing bars (Q235 reinforcing bars) are all rolled into smooth circular cross-section. The supply mode is circular, with a diameter not more than 10 mm and a length of 6 m~12 M.
(2) Ribbed bars: spiral, herringbone and crescent. Generally, grade II and III bars are rolled into herringbone and grade IV bars are rolled into helical and crescent shapes.
(3) Steel wire (low carbon steel wire and carbon steel wire) and strand.
(4) Cold-rolled and twisted bars: cold-rolled and cold-twisted.
3. Subdivision by diameter
Steel wire (diameter 3-5mm), fine steel bar (diameter 6-10mm), thick steel bar (diameter greater than 22mm).
4. According to mechanical function
Grade I (235/370), Grade II (335/510), Grade III (370/570) and Grade IV (540/835)
5. According to the production process.
The strength of hot-rolled, cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel bars and heat-treated steel bars made of grade IV steel bars is higher than that of the former.
6. According to the effect in the structure, the steel bars equipped with compression, tension, erection, dispersal and stirrup in the reinforced concrete structure can be divided into the following categories according to their effect:
(1) Stress bar - steel bar that accepts tension and compression stress.
(2) Stirrups, which accept part of the cable-tension stress and fix the direction of the stressed reinforcement, are mostly used in beams and columns.
(3) erecting bars, which are used to fix the orientation of steel hoops in beams and form the steel frame in beams.
(4) Dispersive reinforcement - used in roof slabs and floor slabs. It is arranged in a straight line with the stressed reinforcement of the slabs. The accepted weight is evenly transmitted to the stressed reinforcement, and the orientation of the stressed reinforcement is fixed, as well as the temperature deformation caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction is resisted.
(5) Other structural bars equipped for structural requirements of components or construction devices. Such as waist tendons, embedded anchorage tendons, rings, etc.
The above information is our Jinan reinforcing bar wholesale arrangement and release hope to help you all on our website is: http://www.namegeneration.net!