Technical calculation formula and method for weight of steel mesh又稱： 焊接鋼筋網、鋼筋焊接網、鋼筋焊網、鋼筋焊接網片、鋼筋網片等等。是縱向鋼筋和橫向鋼筋分別以一定的間距排列且互成直角、全部交叉點均焊接在一起的網片。
Also known as: welded mesh, welded mesh, welded mesh, welded mesh, mesh, etc. It is a net that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each other, and all the intersection points are welded together.
中文名鋼筋網外文名Reinforcing mesh別 名焊接鋼筋網、鋼筋焊接網我國推廣時間20世紀90年代初優 點提高鋼筋工程質量鋼筋直徑4-14mm成 就2005建筑業推廣應用Chinese Name: reinforcing mesh foreign name: welding mesh, welding mesh in China promotion time in the early 1990s advantages of improving the quality of reinforcement engineering steel bar diameter 4-14mm achievements 2005 construction industry key promotion and Application鋼筋網鋼筋網是由縱向和橫向鋼筋十字交叉通過綁扎或焊接制作而成的網。是建設部“2005建筑業推廣應用 10項新技術”內容之一。
Steel mesh reinforcement mesh is a kind of net made by binding or welding the longitudinal and transverse steel bars. It is one of the contents of the Ministry of construction's "key promotion and application of 10 new technologies in the construction industry in 2005".
The theoretical weight calculation formula of steel mesh is as follows:
鋼筋網理論重量（KG）=鋼筋網所用鋼筋長度（M）*絲徑(MM) *絲徑(MM)*0.00617（φ10鋼筋0.616539kg/m）Theoretical weight of steel fabric (kg) = length of reinforcement used in steel fabric (m) * wire diameter (mm) * wire diameter (mm) * 0.00617 (0.616539kg / m for φ 10 reinforcement)鋼筋網應用在工業與民用房屋的梁柱樓板、屋蓋、墻體、混凝土路面、橋面鋪裝、機場跑道、隧道襯砌、箱涵、碼頭地坪、預制構件等領域。
Steel mesh is applied in the fields of beam column floor, roof, wall, concrete pavement, bridge deck pavement, airport runway, tunnel lining, box culvert, wharf floor, prefabricated components and other fields of industrial and civil buildings.
Development prospects editor
The application of welded steel mesh in China is still in its infancy. At present, the proportion of the total amount of steel used in China is less than one tenth. In the early 1990s, welded steel mesh was listed as a key promotion project by the State Science and Technology Commission and the Ministry of construction, and national standards and regulations were formulated. China's infrastructure development is very fast, the state's investment in infrastructure continues to grow; the implementation of the strategy of western development. The national economic construction has entered a new stage, and the demand for welded steel mesh will be doubled in energy, transportation, water conservancy, housing and municipal engineering. Its market application prospect is very broad; the welded steel mesh is suitable for industrial production and large-scale production, which is a new industry with high efficiency, environmental protection requirements and the development trend of construction industry industrialization.
1. It is the trend of the development of the world steel bar industry to take the road of welded net in steel bar construction.
2. This new type of reinforcement mesh is especially suitable for large area concrete engineering.
3. The wide and rapid application of cold drawn ribbed steel bar and hot rolled three grade steel bar provides a good material basis for the development of welded mesh. The formal implementation of welding net product standards and use regulations has played a positive role in improving product quality and accelerating the popularization and application.
4. There is a great demand potential for steel fabric in China.
5. Steel mesh is aesthetically pleasing.
6. China is a big steel country in the world.
7. The development of steel mesh in China has already had the soft and hard conditions.